What does it mean to love self?
Great rising 👑✨,
This question has been on my mind for a while and I think I came up with something 🤷🏿♂️ if your spirit feels anything needs to be added or deleted please share! I'm open...
1. Radical acceptance of yourself and other. Just as you are. Just as they are.
2. Loving others as if no one has hurt you- knowing it was all apart of the process AKA forgiveness
3. Knowing how and when solitude is needed
4. Accepting yourself for all decisions made and consequences of those decisions.
5. Knowing there is work to do and accepting that path
6. Knowing what can and cannot be controlled
7. Embracing change in yourself and everything/everyone around you.
8. Accepting your story and not comparing it with others.
9. Lastly, Not knowing anything and being okay with that mystery 😂😂🤷🏿♂️
Keeping in mind it's all a process, that is continuous throughout this experience. Day by day.. step by step.